Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After pause, slide playback resumes, but not audio

Dec 03, 2009 Dec 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The publisher advised me to post in this forum. Frequently when playing their elearning leassons

, the audio quits and does not resume after a "click here when ready to continue" button or after pausing the show. Wondering if this may be a software conflict on my XP Pro machine or a fault in their recording. Thanks.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2009 Dec 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It should be reasonably simple to sort. Try it on other machines and see if the behavior remains or changes. If it remains, odds are it is something to do with the way the module was created. (And my gut says this is what you will likely discover.)

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 09, 2009 Dec 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you importing individual audio (wav) files into each slide?  Or are you doing that weird audio spreading thing that Captivate allows?  If the latter, you might want to try chopping your audio into separate files for each slide.  Sounds like Captivate might be confused about where and what audio to play.  --Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources