• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Press ESC" won't go away

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2009 Dec 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been asked in a number of places with no answer, but I'll try again ...

Config: Flash Player 10.0.32.18. Opera 10.10 or Firefox 3.0.5 (same result, and others asking the same question cite the same result in IE8). Windows Vista Business SP2, 64 bit, with latest updates. Toshiba Tecra A10 with 4GB RAM.

When I go into full screen mode, the message "Press ESC to exit full screen mode" never goes away. And as I say, identical problem in Opera and Firefox.

And likely related, when I pull up Flash settings, I can't do anything. The settings box displays, but no click anywhere does anything at all. Can't even change tabs. Can't close it.

I suspect a permissions problem, but where? Someplace I should allow Flash to write? Of course I could be off base entirely.

Edward

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 06, 2009 Dec 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already posted about a bug about this issue on Jira http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-972 followed up by http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-2633.

Vote for it and post your own experience there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2009 Dec 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I have done as you suggest, and I am now watching those bugs.

Edward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines