Expand my Community achievements bar.

Job Not Found Exception

Former Community Member

AdminUI shows that the task was assigned to the user, as it says RUNNING, but, the task never showed up.  This was in the log.  Any explanation?

Ran the exact same workflow again, and all worked fine.

<Dec 8, 2009 3:11:14 PM EST> <Error> <com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean> <000000> <JobManagerBean:onMessage:job not found:6feac24ea054c1c200000000c1cf2e2b>
<Dec 8, 2009 3:11:14 PM EST> <Error> <com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean> <000000> <JobManagerBean:onMessage():Exception:com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.common.JobNotFoundException>
com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.common.JobNotFoundException
  at com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean.doOnMessage(JobManagerBean.java:1051)
  at com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean.onMessage(JobManagerBean.java:952)
  at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:429)
  at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:335)
  at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:291)
  at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:4072)
  at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.java:3962)
  at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession$UseForRunnable.run(JMSSession.java:4490)
  at weblogic.work.ServerWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(ServerWorkManagerImpl.java:518)
  at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
  at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

4 Replies

Level 10

Did you delete any files/folders from the GDS(Global Document Storage)?

Level 10

These kind of problems occurs across the workflow processes. I suspect this is because of asynchronous jms calls.

I faced a problem something similar to this:

A webservice component was consuming lot of time to execute. So through the adminui, I terminated the task.

The next component (user task) in the workflow got executed twice with two different task Ids. miracle !!

Sometime i'm getting connection reset error with web service components. After a retry, it works well.

Cheers,

Nith

Former Community Member

Anyone have more insight on this issue.  I am still having issues with a failure to assign a task to user because of a JobNotFoundException