• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover with text?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an image of a square on the screen with text on it and I want it to change to a circle when the user rolls over it. That works fine, but, when I roll onto the text, the circle changes back to a square, losing the rollover. I could use images for the "up" and "over" states that have the text on them as graphics, but that would really make updating the text a HUGE pia...

Is there a way around this??

TIA!!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tia,

What specifically do you mean by "roll over the text"?

It sounds like you could accomplish what you're looking to do by creating a rollover slidelet that would stick on the slide.

So, for example:

1.  Place the square on the screen with the text.

2.  Place a rollover slidelet over (make sure it's on top of the text, not behind it) the text, containing the circle and the text (with a target area as the square or the text)

3.  Set the slidelet to stick for the duration of the slide, so the circle is there permanently with the text.

Is this what you're trying to accomplish?

Cheers,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 09, 2009 Dec 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you want the shape to change but the text (on top of it?) to stay the same?  If so, I suggest you start with an image of a square, add a transparent text caption and add a rollover image of a circle (with the rollover area on the square.  Make sure the text caption if in front of both images.  I think you can demote the image without demoting the rollover area.  When the user points to the square, it should change to a circle (make sure the circle covers the square size-wise), and the text is unchanged.  Let me know if this works.  Good luck!  --Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources