Exit

RH8 Crash Log - Does it exist?

Participant ,
Dec 10, 2009 Dec 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH 8 HTML

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a crash log somewhere generated for RH?

I've had a random instant crash 3 times in the last 5 minutes, from one project, but I cant isolate or recreate what is causing the crash.

Hoping theres a log file somewhere that can pin point something for me. I get no error, just complete exit of the program without warning. Nothing fancy happening in my topic, standard styles applied, not images, no swf files nothing. Just text, tables and Cond build tags.

Thanks,

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2009 Dec 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing that will help, to the best of my knowledge. Is it always the same topic / project?

Have you tried renaming the CPD, after taking a backup?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 11, 2009 Dec 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I delete the cpd, but it happened again.

havnt had it today, so cant really follow it down anymore.....cant replicate and cant trace it....hopefully its gone for good though.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp