• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to use rollover caption & image at the same time?

Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2009 Dec 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a user points to an area on the screen I want a caption to display (with voiceover) AND an image to display elsewhere on the screen at the same time. Is this possible? Is seems as though, because of the layering of objects on the screen, this cannot be accomplished?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2009 Dec 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karin

This is normally where one would consider using a Rollover Slidelet. Basically you roll over one area and a second area is revealed. The second area would then contain the image as well as the caption.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2009 Dec 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, normally, that is would I do...however, I always have trouble with rollover slidelet is that the audio and video attached to them play prematurely. For example, if the slidelet is on slide a slide midway thru the stack, it "plays" as soon as I start the module. So I've not been using this feature because I cannot seem to get it working the way I want it to...I've had this problem since version 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources