Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording 'Full Motion'

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2009 Dec 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to record a 'full motion vid' in Captivate 4 of an application. However, when I finish recording it only produces one blank slide (equal in time length to my entire recording) and one short stationary slide at the end.

Can someone please advise?

Kindly,

Jacques

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacques,

I am very sorry to hear that you have encountered this problem with Full Motion Recording (FMR). Please try disabling the FMR hardware acceleration as shown in the screen shot below. In addition you could also try setting the video color mode to 32 bit.

fmr_prefs.png

Please note that where possible you should only use FMR recording mode to capture screen action such as drag and drop, mouse wheel and object / text selection. Capturing your entire project in FMR mode will severely limit how you can edit your project.

Best - Mark

<a href="http://macrofireball.blogspot.com/"><strong>Visit the macrofireball blog</strong></a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2009 Dec 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Disabled FMR hardware and set colour at 32 bit, but to no avail.

Kindly,

jacques

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2010 Jan 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to open your Project in a WebSite and allow your Browser to View ActiveX.

That helps me..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources