• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote Server Password

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to setup a remote CF 9 server, the wizard keeps giving me an error saying that "Password is not Provided" The error seems to be generated from the Remote Server Settings screen, not the RDS screen. I am using the username and password from jrun-users.xml file. It is acting like I have not supplied a password at all. Has anyone else experience this problem?

I am running CFB Beta 3 plugin, Eclipse 3.5.1, OSX Snow Leopard. I also had this same problem on the stand-alone CFB. The remote CF 9 server is on Windows XP.

Thanks,

Dean

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deanl

can you send us screeshots of server wizard entries you made. That will help us investigating it further.

Thanks

Kiran Sakhare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2009 Dec 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kiren. Here are the screens that I am seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 18, 2009 Dec 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi deanl

From screenshots it apppers that u provided password still you are getting the error. Can you tell us are you entering the password via keyboard or copy paste. Our end i am not able to repro the issue.

When the error dialog appears please drag it aside and check is password is blanked out or still appears.

Thanks

Kiran Sakhare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation