• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing to Print creates a .doc with blank pages???

May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to Publish a Captivate 4 file to Print and the .doc file that is created contains nothing but blank pages. I select All and Handouts, is there something I'm missing that's not allowing Captivate to export images in the .doc file? Captivate 4 is on an XP machine with Word 2007.

Thanks,

Michael

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine for me, have the same configuration: XP, Word 2007. I know that exporting Text Captions to a document results in a Word2003 file, and that you can only import Word2003 files. Printing  results also in a 'doc' file, not a 'docx' file but that can open in Word2007. I hope you are able to open Word2003-files.

I do not think you missed this: in the settings for Print: is the option 'Include objects and question slides' marked?

With software anything can happen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem until I selected the 'Include objects and question slides' checkbox under the Handout Layout options in the Publishing dialog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources