• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do arrow keys quit working during a reading session

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2009 Dec 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed many times while reading that when I first open a book I can use arrow keys to scroll and turn pages.  But after while that quits working and I have to use the readers paging and scrolling tools.   Which is much more difficult to me since you have to focus on finding them.  Whereas with the arrow keys my hands just know here they are.

I haven't yet discovered what causes the arrow keys to quit working, but once they have the only way I've found to get them woking again is to completely close the book and reopen it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have noticed this also. I am using OS X 10.6.1 and Digital Editions 1.7.1.1085.

I have tried many things to get the arrow keys working, on the assumption that I had done something to deactivate them. Now, however, I suspect this is a bug.

- D -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines