• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vista Style Help

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2008 Jun 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to know if robohelp can create a help system similar to the one in MS Vista. How much control do you have over the table of contents page, and the placement of the navigation controls? I want to do this all in HTML, no flash and wrap it in a pop up window with some controls at the top, the robohelp content loaded into an iframe in the middle (kinda like the MS Vista help looks like).

I want to display a breadcrumb path at the top, so the user can return to the previous page etc.

Can I do it with robohelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2008 Jun 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
There was a presentation at WritersUA where someone showed the closest they could do. Unfortunately I don't have the details so I cannot answer your questions. Maybe the presentation was posted on the WritersUA site?

One of the .AIR templates is a Vista lookalike. Take a look on my site for .AIR information.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp