The workspace is the same, and contains the ColdFusion perspective and all the existing projects.... but the file icons have now reverted to the system default editors.
I tried adding a new workspace, and although the ColdFusion perspective is available in the list, double clicking on it does not add it to the workbench
HI Dipanwita ... many thanks for the follow up...
For some reason there is no Adobe CFML Editor in the list of internal editors, and no option to apply CF Nature either.
I uninstalled the plug-in and reinstalled (for a third time) but got the same result. If there is nothing obvious that could fix this issue I might just dump Eclipse and try the standalone version tomorrow.
I have installed the standalone version, and now get a functioning ColdFusion perspective.
However, I get strange behaviour when I open certain files (one Application.cfc in particular).
- Open CF Builder
- Double click on the given Application.cfc in project navigator
- Before the file opens, the CF Builder splash screen appears briefly
- The file opens in Builder for a split second
- The Builder interface disappears
- Two seconds later it comes back and jerkily maximises itself to full screen
Copying this Application.cfc to a different project has the same result.
Opening almost identical Application.cfcs in other projects does not.