Expand my Community achievements bar.

No reader extension credentials loaded.

Former Community Member

Hi,

We have the production and development systems. When I try to login to the readerextension console in development system,

it says "no reader extension credentials loaded". & "unable to access credentials". But I could able to access the same in the production system.

i have the super administrator rights for the DEV system. I checked in the trust store management and we have the cert already imported there almost 2 years back. ( ARE Production V6.1 P16...). Is that because it's a production certificate we have which we cannot access in the DEV system?

I imported the evaluation certificate from the adobe.com and tried as well. Still I could not able to login to readerextensions console.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

kc

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,

kc

Employee

Have you created a new role with super administrator privileges on the dev system and finding issues when logging as that user?

Do you see the same issue even if you log in as "administrator"

check the privileges are properly set the user , the user should have "Credential Read" , "ReaderExtensions Invoke" ,"Service Invoke" and "Service Read" permissions

/Santosh/

Former Community Member

Hello Santosh,

Thanks for your reply. That should not be a problem because I have super administrator rights.

Should I need to something else on DEV environment. Because, I could access the same console in my PROD environment.

Any help on this.

Thanks,

kc

Former Community Member

Hello all,

This problem got resolved. We deleted the existing readerextensions certificate and imported it again. Then we restarted the server.

chaitanya