• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Output - Include headers and footers?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2009 Dec 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I generate a PDF of my web help, I was hoping that it would include the headers and footers that are on my master pages, but it doesn't. I've poked around in the settings, but can't seem to find a way to make this happen. There's no conditional build tag on the header and footer.

Does anyone know how to specify this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. According to the link, there's no way to apply the topic header and footer to the printed output: "By now you have probably reached the point where you have figured that  no matter what template you use, you are going to get RH's headers and  footers? Absolutely right. Even if you use a template that has your preferred headers and footers, RH will apply its own."

The RH version in the example is clearly older, I am currently using RH8. Does anyone know of any updates to RH8 that may have changed this?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I promise you it is still not possible.

I have outlined the only workaround.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp