• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing been cancelled & no TOC

Dec 22, 2009 Dec 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X5.02, WebHelp project

Error message:  "Publishing has been cancelled.  There is not enough space on the disk."  The RoboHelp project is stored on my desktop.  What do I need to check or do?  The project is stored on my desktop.  Although this error message appears, the project IS being published, but without a Table of Contents (TOC).  They may be two unrelated issues, but does anyone have any insight into either issue?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2009 Dec 22, 2009

The first question is how much free space is there?

Assuming plenty, try publishing to a different folder.

When you view the help locally, are you using IE and does the yellow information bar appear? If it does, are you allowing Active X to run?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first question is how much free space is there?

Assuming plenty, try publishing to a different folder.

When you view the help locally, are you using IE and does the yellow information bar appear? If it does, are you allowing Active X to run?

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.  It's working now, but can you help me understand what caused the problem?  Prior to my post I had deleted the original folder, published, & experienced the same error.  How does publishing to a new folder correct the issue?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an old problem that nobody has really cracked. The best theory is the elves are involved somewhere along the line.

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp