• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash text appear smaller in captivate when publish

Aug 13, 2008 Aug 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,
I included a flash piece in my captivate project but for some reason, the text appear smaller in captivate than in Flash. I deselected the compression option in Flash before publishing but still made no difference. Any ideas?

thanks
JT
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2008 Aug 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JT

I'm not sure why this happens. But happen it does. One way to easily see it is to insert a Text Caption and configure it with a specific font and font size. Perhaps Arial 14. Then insert a Text Animation and configure the font identically. Once you do that, observe the difference in size.

The only suggestion I might offer here is to adjust the text in the Flash bit so it is larger than what you think it should be. Hopefully you can get it close to what you need. But I suspect it will be a bit of trial and error to get it where you want it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2008 Aug 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your suggestion Rick! i guess i have to enlarge the text in flash as you suggested, but it defeats the purpose of having the ability of inserting/displaying flash in captivate. hope adobe will fix this in the next release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources