Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID

Dec 25, 2009 Dec 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to transfer my digital edition books from a mac onto a PC, but when I downloaded the digital editions on the PC, I entered the wrong Adobe ID that apparently isnt the adobe ID that I registered under for my mac. I want to change my adobe ID on my digital editions to match my mac, but theres no such option. When I uninstall digital editions on the PC and reinstall it, the reinstalled version remembers the wrong adobe ID that I don't  want on the new one, because then I can't read the books because it says its under a different ID. How do I change Adobe IDs on a digital edition so that it recognizes the one that all the books are registered under?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2009 Dec 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete the activation information on ADE by pressing Cmd-Shift-D.   T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2009 Dec 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Apologies, I should have clarified. I would like to delete the incorrect Adobe ID off the PC computer, not the Mac.

Is this possible? I tried entering Alt+Shift+D, Ctrl+Shift+D, Windows+Shift+D, but they do not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ctrl-Shift-D is the key combination for deleting the activation information on the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines