Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

De Authorising ADE on a Mac

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2009 Dec 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased a Sont eReader PRS 600 for my wife. Having installed the Sont Software on her Mac I proceeded to download the free classics sucessfully to the new Reader.

We then decided to purchase an ebook from the WH Smith site.

Although the file appeared to have transferred to the Downloads directory on the Mac the Sony software was unable to see it.

I then downloaded ADE and installed onto the Mac. When asked to authorise the software I tried to do so with my wife's brand new Adobe ID.

This was on Boxing day PM and after several unsuccessful attempts I decided to try my existing Adobe ID. This worked staightaway.

Unfortunately the now authorised ADE cannot see the purchased book (I cant recall if I had given WH Smith my wife's new Adobe ID during the process of buying the ebook)

I understand that I probably need to de authorise ADE on the Mac and then to try to authorise it with my wife's ID.

I know that on a PC the deauthorise option appears with CTRL + Shift + E , how do I proceed on a Mac , I tried CMD + Shift + E but this does nothing

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2009 Dec 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

E is for devices (expect for the Sony Readers on the Mac which are supported),

D is for the computers - so Cmd Shift D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines