• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player update pop-up problem

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2009 Dec 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I turned on my desktop tonight, there was a pop-up from Adobe about downloading a new (update) download for Adobe Flash Player. I've seen these before and always clicked on them.

After the download I had to go to SpeedTest site and when I went to the site, it mentioned that I needed at least Flash Player 8 to run the program (I knew I had Flash Player 10 installed). I've always been going to this SpeedTest page before with no problems. I remembered I just downloaded the new update for the Flash Player and I went into my Resotre Point, which was done (luckily) this afternoon. I restored my system and when I went back to the SpeedTest page, I was able to run the speed test.

Would anyone know what might have happened?

(BTW - #1-  If I ever wanted to uninstall Flash Player, how would that be done? I don't see it in Add/Remove programs. #2- Is there a way to send a support/technical question to Adobe re: Flash Player?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2009 Dec 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player (Plugin or ActiveX) should show on Add/Remove Programs; I don't know why it doesn't on your system.

To uninstall it anyway, you can use the uninstaller from http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html; make sure that all browser windows are closed when you run the uninstaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines