Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Range or List from text box input

Participant ,
Dec 29, 2009 Dec 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening all,

I need to generate a list from one of two methods. For instance, I have 2 text boxes "startUnits" and "endUnits" with a range of numbers from 01 thru 77. I want to either input a start number and end number to get both and all between. Or, cfselect multiple to input start, end and all between. Is there a way to do this in CF?

Thanks in advance,

djkhalif

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both sound very simple.  What have you tried so far and what was the part that gave you trouble?

For what it's worth, I have a personal dislike for select multiples.  They are not intuitive and are really easy for the user to mess up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dan,

I have them separated now. The user has to select from the multiple list and then input the start and end numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation