• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES_NOT_EXIST

Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Anyone know what the following error message means?

<error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES_NOT_EXIST http://uatacs.libredigital.com/fulfillment/URLLink.acsm 3fbe4526-e000-49b1-bed6-5f432f2d608b" />

I bought some books off the Mills and Boon website and when I clicked download for the four ebooks that I bought the following error message came on the screen. I have tried downloading previous books on the same website and the last 10 or so books comes up witht he same error message. However, any other books older than that allow me to download them. Any help will be good guys because Mills and Boon don't seem to be interested.

Many Thanks,

Dave Williams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a configuration error between Mills and Boon website - basically they are selling you a book (or books) that doesn't exist on their provider's (Libre Digital ) server.    So Mills and Boon absolutely should be interested, as they should either fix the problem (and give you  new download links), or give you a refund (and remove the books).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

Thankyou very much, the only trouble is it isn't a quick fix as they never seem to repy to my emails and they do not have a telephone number on their website to contact them so if they don't sort it soon I'll be on to trading standards.

Thanks again,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

I work on the Digital Product at Harlequin Mills & Boon. I'm sorry to hear you had a problem here but glad it was resolved.

On the issue of contacting us please use the email address eBooks@hmb.co.uk for all eBook related issues with Mills & Boon titles - I receive these as well as our Customer Service Dept.

Many Thanks

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2010 Mar 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick HMB,

I have had this problem with three books last week, but mine advised E ADEPT BAD RESOURCE.  I have e-mailed twice once to customer service and once to the ebook section and I have also telephoned this week.  I have to say I have still received no reply and am very disappointed.  Can anyone else out there help? Dave if you ever come back with another problem like this Mills and Boon phone number is - 0208 288 2800. hope this will help.

Gwyn06

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2010 Mar 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gwyn

Could you resend your email to the eBooks@ email address and I will come straight back to you.

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2010 Mar 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nick,

I resent the email yesterday about 4:55pm, sorry it was a bit late!  Also sent it for your attention, hope you got it ok.

Gwyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines