• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder plugin console

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2009 Dec 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't understand what I am doing wrong here. I updated ColdFusion builder as a plugin installed in 3.5.1. I also have Flex 3 /subclipse and a few other plugins installed. When I restart my localhost or want to view orm sql logged to the console, nothing appears. After a restart I get this.

[localhost]:(12/18 at 09:54:11) Server is available. Getting server settings from Server

[localhost]:Error(12/18 at 09:54:12) Unable to fetch server mappings.

[localhost]:Error(12/18 at 09:54:12) Unable to get the log directory.

On my laptop (at home and work) I have Builder running as standalone and this works fine on both of them. What can I do to fix this? I really like logging info to the console.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2009 Dec 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to remove the server settings and put them in again. (This worked for me once, but it was in beta 2. Now running Beta 3 so I cannot imitate your scenario to validate it as a fellow user. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

This is a known issue. For now you can just ignore the messages as they are harmless.

Thanks!

Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation