• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Message appears when displaying project with external link

Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I am very fimiliar with Robohelp 6 options. As I upgraded from version 6 to 7 , some of the things were different. I have a huge webhelp project that is composed of many sub-projects, in most of them there are hyperlinks to each other.
the problem is that whenever I open a project that refers to an external topic, a message appears saying : (The Hyperlink .... used in .... is outside the current project and will not be shown in project manager)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008
It is a standard message and if you are satisfied the links are good, then there is an option to turn the warning off.

I suspect you turned it off in RH6 and the installation of RH7 has just brought it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a standard message and if you are satisfied the links are good, then there is an option to turn the warning off.

I suspect you turned it off in RH6 and the installation of RH7 has just brought it back.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for you quick reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp