• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aluratek Libre

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2009 Dec 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions downloaded to my desktop with Windows 7 just fine and I downloaded a book from e-books fine also, but when it is supposed to give you the Device Setup Assistant message to set up my Aluratek Libre I get nothing, so I have no way of putting the book on my reader.  Any advise would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue and was so hoping someone had answered - it is so frustrating - I purchased a book, downloaded adobe digital and now cannot transfer the book to my Libre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2010 Jan 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your message. If you hear of somebody who has a fix or knows what

to do please let me know. L. Doty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2010 Jan 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  you have to go to aluratek.com, and find the last DRIVER update to Libre, the last one I have instaled is the 0.15k and with it installed I can read epub files with DRM.    

here is the link: http://www.aluratek.com/download_drivers_manuals.php

select the color, my Libre is black, and download the driver, then follow instalation instructions,  just be carefull with the reset after the instalation, each time you have to register in Adobe, and only have 6 times, after that that, is where I am, wait for Adobe to solve the problem of deleting the authorized devices....!

Hope it helps!

Javier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2011 Feb 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have software version v0.18g patch v18 and I can't open a DRM'd file copied directly onto my Aluratek Libre eBook Reader PRO (model AEBK01F).  By copied directly I mean I copied the file from the directory where ADE saves the file to the SD card (mounted as a directory).  I did not see any menu options in ADE for setting up an external device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines