• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder Beta has expired.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2010 Jan 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my, oh my.  It seems odd.  Adobe says it's good until March '10 but my first work day of the new year has me stopped in my tracks.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta 3 is out now, so you can download and install it from Labs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I started with Beta 3.  I'm reinstalling to be sure.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta 3 is the version currently on Labs, which is working for me. The previous version (Beta 2) expired January 1, so most likely, you still need Beta 3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reinstall worked.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And minutes later you will find out that "Project Import" isn't working as expected creating empty "project_folder_name" project, instead of importing your existing projects and you are completely messed up and your day is ruined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if they avoided expiring builds on Mondays, especially Mondays after holidays!

Did you create a new workspace or use an existing one? I was able to pick up working in my existing workspace, though I did have to reinstall all my plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used existing workspace, I can't move stuff easy, I have tons of it. However, in order to avoid future lose of plugins, configs, etc, this time I installed Eclipse itself (Galileo), and installed CF Builder as plugin/perspective instead of standalone configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation