• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz answers disappear

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2008 Mar 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have entered a quiz into my presentation. All the answers show up on the screen, however, when I publish and watch the presentation, some of my answers are missing. When I go back into the presentation's Quiz Manager---it shows answers missing, that were previously there before...
any assistance would be great!!!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you un-group any part of the question? Un-grouping the questions parts (Answers and radio buttons) will break the question and it will be dropped from the quiz manager.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did ungroup them to fix the radio button because it wasn't lined up with the answer. I've since deleted the quiz, but everytime I try to re-enter the quiz. I get an error...any ideas on how to re-enter the quiz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do a 'save as' on the presentation. The new version of the presentation may work. Otherwise, open a blank presenation and copy and paste all the non-quiz slides into the new presentation. Then your Quiz manager should work. As an FYI in PPT 07 you can move grouped items without ungrouping them, solving this problem.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much---I've been trying to figure this out for days....Is there a way to line up the radio buttons with the answer when the answer is long? I have PPT 2003.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not that I am aware of, though you can try getting into the XML of the Quiz Generator if you want. You get there with this file path:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 6\Templates\GenerationXML

If you know XML, that may work for you.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources