• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New folder creation through Browse on new cf project

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Beta 3 and tried to create a new cf project with its new folder under the webroot as I did many times with Beta 2 - but I can't get it to create the folder name - I just get New Folder (then 2, 3, etc) I finally had to use Explorer to create the folder and then browse to it with cfbuilder.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Susan Gallegos

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2010 Jan 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem with CFB-full beta 3.  When trying to create a new project this morning, it seems to insist that the project folder already exists when it does not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2010 Jan 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you check in the physical location if the .project file exists?

Also are you using a fresh workspace?

-Bhakti!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 07, 2010 Jan 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running into the issue right now.

What I'm doing is a checkout using svn/subclipse and trying to create a new CF Project.

Instead of using the default, I'm trying to use c:/inetpub.  I know thhis project has never existed on this laptop before nor one with the same name. I just added the code to the repository & it's a freshly wiped windows 7 laptop.  CFBuilder shouldn't be telling me it already exists.  

cfb3 issue.PNG

Now if I do it a different way and go to projects and create a new one via checkout projects from SVN AND I don't try creating a new CF project but into workspace name "djcgc", it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation