• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion8 & Java

Jan 07, 2010 Jan 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

My ColdFusion 8.0.1 Enterprise Server's jrun.exe is suffering memory leaks. I believe this may have to do with the Java interaction. However, the java on the machine is Java6U12. I noticed though, that in the ColdFusion8\runtime\jre\bin, it has its own java executables. These are Java6U4. I was wondering two things: Does ColdFusion8 not use the machine's Java version, instead using the java in its own directories, and if so, can I update this Java to the newest version in an attempt to correct the memory leaks? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tell CF to use a different JVM if you like.  Change the java.home value in jvm.config in the jrun4/bin dir (on a multi-server install.  Not sure where it is on a standard install).

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well thank you Adam. I will be giving that a try and let you know how it

goes. Thank you VERY much for the insightful and responsive reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation