Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import topics

Mar 14, 2008 Mar 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two source controlled projects. I want to import some topics from one project into the other. Both projects contain the same topics but one project contains some updated topics. Both are RoboHelp 6 projects.

I checked out the topics from both projects, but when I try to import the updated topics into the older project I get the following error:

Cannot copy the file C:\folder name1\file name.htm to C:\folder name2\file name.htm on disk. Access is denied.

The files are not set to read-only as they are checked out, so why can't RoboHelp update the files? Do I need to check out any other files, or is it something else?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2008 Mar 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do you have your project files in your source control software? if so, these will also require checking out. It sounds like you have only checked out the affected topic files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp