• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported FLV volume defaults to 50%

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2010 Jan 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported an FLV into my project. When I publish, the video plays fine but the volume defaults to 50%. I can drag the volume slider to change the volume but is there a way to set the volume of the FLV to 100% by default?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2010 Jan 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a bit puzzled: 'volume', are you talking about audio?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilibiri

Most FLV files have full motion video as well as audio. Think of a Television segment. That can be dropped into a Captivate project if it is in FLV format.

If you play it, you not only see the people talking but you hear them as well. The audio exists inside the FLV file and not the Captivate file.

What I'm understanding of the post is that if they were to play the FLV all by itself, the volume is acceptable. But if they play it from inside Captivate, something about playing from inside Captivate causes the audio volume of the inserted video clip to be reduced somehow.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The FLV I am using is a testimonial video. I am using one of the default skins (Clear Skin 3) which has video controls and a volume slider. When Captivate plays the video, the volume slider defaults to 50%. I need to change the default volume limit if possible.

Thanks,
Bryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources