Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open project file

Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed RoboHelp X5. Immediately after installing, I was able to open a project file. Then, about 10 days later I tried to open the same project file. At that point, RoboHelp requested a product activation code. After talking to four people at Adobe, one of them finally told me to download two patches to get around the activation code request.

So, now RoboHelp doesn't ask for an activation code, but it's completely unresponsive when I try to open the .xpj file, or any other file.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Provided the two exes have been saved to the right location, they have worked for everyone else.

Backup an unresponsive project and then delete the CPD file and try again. I assume your projects are on your local drive, not a network.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp