Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syntax Checking SUPER slow in Beta 3?

Jan 08, 2010 Jan 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else seeing CF Builder Beta 3 being incredibly slow with syntax checking enabled?  I am currently using the Windows version... Haven't tried the Mac Beta 3, so I don't know how that compares, but this build is really unusable for me (unless I deactivate syntax checking).

-Bill

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 09, 2010 Jan 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When you encounter the performance issue, please take multiple stacktraces at some intervals, and email them to us as (at dsarkar@adobe.com). The instructions at http://blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/2009/12/reporting_one-off_issues_with.html would help you to do that.

Also, can you check couple of things and tell us so that we can analyze the issue effectively?

1. Just re-confirming, does it all work fine when syntax checking is turned off?

2. If your project is associated with a server (local or remote), make sure it is running and then see if you still get the freeze.

3. Does it occur in any particular file/code? If yes, please email us the sample code/file.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2010 Jan 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please share your email address so that we can contact you offline and resolve the issue faster.

Thanks,

Dipanwita (dsarkar@adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bill (at) brainbox.tv

I'll do the stack dumps now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation