Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Publish in Robohelp

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ....

I created a new project in Robohelp with three htm files. I was able to generate the Webhelp. However, when i try to publish the file, the publish option is grayed out. Can anyone suggest me how to publish?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

I meant the wizard where you generate the help, not the Smart Publishing Wizard. The single source layout.

publish.jpg

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last page of the wizard, have you defined somewhere to publish to?

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we try to publish using Smart Publishing Wizard, then we get the window as shown in the attachment(RH_1) and the output is in the form of xpj format. However we want the output to be in the htm format. Can you help us in this regard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant the wizard where you generate the help, not the Smart Publishing Wizard. The single source layout.

publish.jpg

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the solution. The solution worked and I was able to publish successfully. I am attaching the screen shot of the output after publishing.

But I wonder why the topics are shown with the question mark symbol(?) as marked in the attachment RH.jpg and not as a page symbol as in the atatchment RH_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the default. Change it in the skin editor.

Follow me @petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp