• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debugging using CFBuilder

Jul 21, 2009 Jul 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For those who are interested in debugging files using CFBuilder, please find the detailed video explaining all the steps to setup and use debugger at: http://blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/2009/07/debugging_in_cfbuilder.html

-Bhakti!

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at that captivate presentation but when I got to the part about setting up a debug configuration, I wasn't able to sellect the drop down on my mac. Any ideas around that issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is only one Project created in the workSpace by default the Project in the dropdown would be that. I have tried this several times and doesnot give me any problem.

Have you tried the second method of Debugging by Default config?

Can you explain me your Config? Is CFBuilder installed as a standalone or plugin?

-Bhakti!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2009 Aug 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something odd: for those of us who read the forums by email, the URL Bahkti offered shows up as:

webmail.adobe.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=79a4528fed12431e9088c7ff552d5449&URL=http%3a%2f2fblogs.adobe.com%2fcfbuilder%2f2009%2f07%2fdebugging_in_cfbuilder.html

But when I login to the forums to visit the message, the URL shows up correctly as:

blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/2009/07/debugging_in_cfbuilder.html

Now, maybe Bahkti went back and edited that since posting it originally. Or maybe the forums software does something whacky with URLs when the messages are sent out as emails here. I'd noticed it before. That would be a shame.

Anyway, since some others may not have thought to log in to check it out, but wanted to know the correct URL, that's why I've written this.

I have also removed the http prefix from the URLs above in the hope that, if there is some oddity with the forum software, the prefix not being there will help avoid the problem. 🙂

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, say I have multiple local domains pointing to 127.0.0.1: my.first.domain and my.second.domain.  I am able to set up the RDS with my.first.domain port 80, but when I try to add my.second.domain port 80, it throws an error saying "Server with the same home and port already exists. Existing server: my.first.domain.

Any idea to fix this?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can add a single server in CFB. Goto the second page and in the 'Virtual Hosts' tab make an entry for your domains with their respective document roots.

Try this and let us know if you can connect and preview your pages.

Thanks!

Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I missed the 'Virtual Hosts' when I was setting up the ColdFusion Server

Settings. Now it seems I can edit what is already defined. How can I

modify my existing server?

I can add a new one because it keeps complaining that "Server with the same

home and port already exists. Existing server: My Local 1"

Thanks!

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, You can edit the server by double clicking on the server name in the Server's view or Right Click on Server view-> Edit Server

The same Server Wizard will open up, you can go to Second page, and use 'Virtual Hosts' tab.

Please make sure you specify this virtual host when you associate the server with the Project. That is, after the Virtual Host is added, Goto Project Right Click-> Properties -> ColdFusion Server Settings.

Here in the Server drop-down you will see option for your newly added virtual host( in the 'Server name-Virtual host name' format). Associate this one with your Project.

Thanks!

Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This works. By any chance, do you know about how I can set up the

debugger to open up the page correctly for fusebox 3 app?

For example, when the page to be debugged is page1.cfm, but the URL should

be something like index.cfm?fuseaction=circuit.fuse. Can this be done in

the debugger?

Right now it's just trying to load page1.cfm on the URL.

Thanks,

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Derek,

Currently we don't support applying URL Prefix (Project right click->URL Prefix) on individual files. You can log an enhancement for the same.

Thanks!

Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation