• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate videos in RH 5

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Captivate video that I want to link to from within a RoboHelp X5.02 topic. It's a software demo of the application for which I've created the help. I can link the video ok, but when it displays in the topic pane it's too small. When I maximize the help window, everything looks great.

Can I insert a script that would resize the help window upon launching the Captivate video and then resize it back after the video has finished? I guess the alternative would be to include the words "maximumize the help window" as part of the link that displays in the topic.

Would the resize function be controlled by the application programmers instead, since they are calling the help window in the first place?

Thanks,
Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2008 Apr 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It sounds like an easier solution would be to fix the size problem of the video. Does it have a fixed width and height? If the width and height specs somehow are percentages, I think that would explain the video looking different when you have different sizes of windows.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp