• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing search.js file

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2010 Jan 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're using RH8 and seeing 404 errors in the web server log files for search.js (referenced in a the htm files). Can anyone tell me why the file is missing/not getting generated? Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This sounds to me as if someone at some point has added in a file named search.js for some form of customization. I don't believe that a file by that name has ever been part of RoboHelp. You should probably pick apart the HTML pages that are asking for this file. You should also look in the project location. It's entirely possible that the file is present among the source files, but isn't making it into the final output and needs to be added to the list of Baggage files.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

search.js could be from many search tools. Are you using ZoomSearch for instance? RH would not upload it automatically unless you add it as a baggage file.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp