• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too Many Activations Error (Again!)

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2009 Dec 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case Number 0181345747 - I have submitted a web case for my "Too Many Activations" error, but from past experience, when I had this error last year, I know that it is wise to post here and ask for a senior technician to rectify this issue. So, If senior technician is available can you please look over this case and reset my account.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2010 Jan 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this fixed by posting or are you still waiting?  Just wondering since I have been waiting for several days already.  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2010 Jan 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. one of the regular support team fixed the issue a day after I opened the case - for the first time, I don't think it was influenced by posting here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2010 Feb 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how did they fix it.  I have the same issue or error message.  Please direct me how to get it repaired.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2010 Feb 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally got a call and an email from support after a week and they cleared my activations. Knock on wood, I've had no issues since.  Hang in there.  They will get to you.  It unfortunetly just takes way too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines