Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Font Question

Level 2

Hello,

I have some forms that are being imported into LiveCycle that use the Helvetica font. During the import process I get a message that it had to convert the font to Arial. This is completely throwing off the form layout. Is there a way to have LiveCycle support Helvetica font? Is this an additional purchase (i.e., font library).

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is an operating system thing not a Designer/Acrobat thing....but to answer your question ...yes you can install additional fonts.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Deisgner will use the fonts that are installed on your system. If the font is not available then it will

ask you for an alternate font.

Paul

Level 2

Is there a way to install additional fonts?

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is an operating system thing not a Designer/Acrobat thing....but to answer your question ...yes you can install additional fonts.

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----