• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collapsed code frequently expands while coding

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2010 Jan 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While coding, my editor window seems to constantly refresh / flicker.  Many times during the refresh, my collapsed code expands out and I lose track of where I was typing.  I noticed this in CFBuilder Beta 2 and it seems to be worse in Beta 3.  I am running it on a Windows XP SP3 system.  I also run CFBuilder on a Windows Vista and Windows 7 system, but I haven't noticed the issue there.  I've tried turning off all auto-completion options.

A reinstall may fix the issue, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the issue and found a different solution.

Thanks,
Brandon

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2010 Jan 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't experienced the flickering problem but I have found that collapsed code frequently doesn't stay that way. CFBuilder seems to lose track of collapsed sections when focus goes to another window eg the outline, file search, svn commit etc.

I'm running Beta3 on a Snow Leopard Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2010 Jan 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reinstalled CF Builder Beta 3 on my workstation, and have also installed it on another Windows 7 workstation.  The issue exists in all instances, though the "flickering" may not be as apparent.  Code folding is one of my favorite features so I'll have to go back to CFEclipse if this isn't fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2010 Jan 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same thing on XPSP3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation