• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to create "footnote" to appear on topics

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2008 Feb 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen a posting about this topic, but please forgive me it has already been covered elsewhere. I'd like to put the phone number and email address of our customer support center at the bottom of each help topic without having paste it in on every existing page. Is there a way to do this? Please be specific as possible since I'm relatively limited in my RH capabilities. Thanks in advance!
Judy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure - go to the View menu, and select Footer. I would set up your footer on a template, so that every topic that uses the template would share the same footer. just apply the template to every existing footer and you won't have to paste it into them individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In v7, templates are on the Project Set-up tab. You can either edit an existing template (in which case the footer would automatically add itself to every topic that is already connected to that template) or add a new template and apply it to the appropriate topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
To assign a template to multiple topics, open your Topic List (View / Pods / Topic List) and select the topics to assign to a template, then right-click to open the pop-up menu. Select Properties from the menu. On the Properties window, the General tab contains the template selection menu. Select a template, click on APPLY - not OK. Apply works better. Then click on OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp