• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illegal characters in a build tag that was not writer-defined in the project

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2010 Jan 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  RH5X.  I have a handful of cbts defined in my project (e.g,, reuse_alert, writer_note).  Couple of days ago, I started getting this message, when I open my project:  "The cbt "primary.css" contains illegal characters and will not be shown in Project Manager."  Nothing I've actively defined as a cbt for the project even remotely resembles "primary.css."  Although it is, indeed, the css I use with the project.  Hmmm.

Any advice on where to find this offending cbt designation and how to remove it?  Thanks in advance for the help!  s

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we take a step back and try and see the fuller picure? You say the problem started a couple of days ago which seems to suggest that this project was previously OK. If so, what has changed in the interim? Have you imported any updates (e.g. RH topics, FM files, Word Files)?

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,  First, thanks for trying to help!  Yes, before the "illegal chars" message started appearing, the project was behaving itself, with active use of the build tags I had defined.  In addition to pretty basic content maintenance, I have been importing topics from another project on a regular basis (that other project uses the same primary.css style sheet and the same set of build tags).  I do not get the message when I work with that other help project. s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp