• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete a folder from the RH8 Project Manager?

Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH8 and building for WebHelp.  I am running Windows XP.  I created a second images folder that is nested under the RH Images folder.  Is there a quick way to move all of the image files out of "images" and into "Images" and then delete "images"?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome aboard!

You should be able to just drag them within the Project Manager, from one location to

the other. This has the benefit of having all interactions done within RoboHelp. Once the "image" folder is empty,

you can delete it.

.MW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that confirms (perhaps more explicitly than my reply) just what I thought, and tried to get across.

.MW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

My post wasn't intended to undermine yours and I hope you didn't feel it was intended that way.

Often folks become confused with the Images "folder" because it's not really a folder at all. They look in Windows Explorer and expect to find a folder there named Images. That's why I posted the link.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not at all. I hope I didn't come off that way. You guys do a great job helping folks, I aspire to be more like that.

.MW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp