Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Watch Videos Online?

Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with adobe flash player, for about a month now I cannot view vidoes online on certain websites, youtube works well but its websites that display advertisements such as showcase.ca or globaltv.com, that I cannot watch. I have updated my adobe flash player, and I am using Windows XP and IE7, I just deleted IE8, thinking that it would help but it hasn't. What could the problem be? When I visit those certain websites the advertisements do not display, where as I have another computer showing the advertisements and it plays the videos. I want to be able to watch these videos on all my computers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can provide the following info?

Graphic Card:

Graphic Card Driver:

Flash Player Version:

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic Card:Intel(R)82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Graphic Card Driver:ialmrnt5.dll 6.14.0010.4299

Flash Player Version:10,0,42,34

i

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm not sure if that is the latest graphic driver version or not. Try go to the Intel site (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx) and download the latest Graphic card driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I went to the website to download the update, and yes I needed it. When I went to watch the videos I could see the advertisements displayed, then my firewall came on and said new networks detected, I was about to watch a video and the advertisements do not work now?? Obviously its my firewall now??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines