• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Main toolbar button spacing

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created custom buttons for my WebHelp skin, but I'd like them to butt up to each other without any space between them. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to remove the spacing between custom buttons on the main toolbar?

Many thanks

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2010 Jan 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The easy answer: no. But there's more to say:

Not without removing the margins from all of the buttons in your toolbar, and certainly not from the Robo skin editor. In webhelp, your buttons are set in a table and the function writeToolBar() (in whtbar.js) creates that table. I won't recommend changing that, because it has a lot of dependencies and this script is also used to write the minibar (where the browse sequence arrows are located).

If you want to change some styles, take a look at the function writeStyle(bMiniBar), but everything you change will affect all the buttons. Manually adding the html-code to the string might work, but because the function writetoolbar is used for two toolbars, you need to make sure the html only ends up in one toolbar. I took a peek, but I didn't see anything obvious to do this.

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp