Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many activations..................? Adobe CASE: 0181305549

Jan 22, 2010 Jan 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to Windows Vista problems, I reinsatlled my computer several times. Now I changed Vista for Win 7. After this reinstallation with a new installation  with Adobe Digital, I received the message 'E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS.............................'

Since a couple of days I am waiting that Adobe (as promissed by them) will reset my Adobe account. I remind Kevin Willems from Adobe this morning that I am still waiting on this.

Does anyone know how long this will take before Adobe will act?

To my opnion I find this activation system very customer unfriendly, perhaps the Adobe peaple can take an example how I-Tunes handle their activation system. I have never face a problem on this subject with them. You can authorise and deauthorise the computer(s) yourself.

I read also that this problem is known by Adobe since 2008? How is this possible that the digital program is not fixed with a patch in the mean time. With their knowledge this can take so long.....................?

I will leave in a couple of days to South America for a month and I need urgently my Sony e-reader than. I tried to make an extra account on my computer as I read on this forum, but that this not work with me (perhpaps I did it wrong).

ADOBE please HELP me out........................... Henk Oudshoorn Netherlands henk.oudshoorn@planet.nl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2010 Jan 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0181305549 is not the correct case number for your problem, and checking the activations for your AdobeID (above) they appear to have already had a reset done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2010 Jan 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim,

Thanks, they did indeed. Do you have an idea if Adobe is working on a new program update for this problem, or do I face this problem in future again and again? Have a nice weekend. Henk Oudshoorn Netherlands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines