Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop on each diapo

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I develop captivate project based on a powerpoint diaporama. But I want that it's published the user click on a button on each diapositive. Is there somewhere an option to do it ? The published project is automatic.
Sorry for my bad english.
thanx
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fredchoum and welcome to our community

I'm not sure what a diaporama is. I did conduct a Google search and looked at Wikipedia, but returned empty handed. Based on your context, I'm guessing it may mean "Slide Show"?

What version of Captivate are you using? If it's version 3, you should have an option to automatically advance the slides or to use a Click Box object on each slide. If you would like to add buttons, just add a single button on slide 1, configure it to go to the next slide when clicked. Then copy the button, select all the other slides, then paste. The button should be placed on each of the other slides in the same position as where you copied it from.

Hopefully this helps a bit... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.
Sorry, a "diaporama" is a slide show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you.
Sorry, a "diaporama" is a slide show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources