• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have RoboServer...now what?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've purchased RH 7, and RH Server 7. We've installed RoboHelp and are happy with what we've seen so far. However, now we're ready to start taking advantage of the Natural Language Search, versioning, usability reports and publishing features that come with RH Server. So, now what? I can't seem to find anything that help me beyond installing the software onto the server? After it's installed, how does RH 'talk' to it? How do I look at usability reports? How do I publish or use versino control. Anyone info is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2008 Jan 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Installing RH Server 7 should be as easy as installing any other package. Previous versions required you set-up all manner of permissions but this is removed in the latest version. Just follow the install wizzard. If you have any specific problems with the publishing of projects, you can post these in the RoboEngine forum. RoboEngine was the name of RoboHelp Server under a previous incarnation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp