• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Message on ereader "No valid lisence for the book"!!!??

Jan 29, 2010 Jan 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously bought and downloaded a book successfully from Waterstones. Also downloaded a free book from another site. However the two I have purchased recently from Waterstones downloaded to Adobe Digital Editions ok and then transferred to my Elonex ereader ok. When I tried to read them and clicked on the title to open them I had a message window that said "No valid lisence for the book." I have contacted Waterstones and also Elonex support. Elonex told me to contact Adobe, which I did, but after trying to explain and then finally being put through to technical support the line went dead!!! Just wondered if anyone knows what is wrong and if they can offer any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same trouble over 4 years later. I can't find any useful info so I thought I'd reply to show this is still a problem as your post has had 277 views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines