Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Removing autofill/autocomplete text

Level 1

Hi all!

In a LiveCycle form that I inherited, one of the fields has some goofy text that appears in the autofill box when the user begins the entry with the letter 't'.  How do I get rid of this?  I don't want to have to remove the field and then add a new one because I have saved dozens of different versions of this form.  I can't figure out how to remove it. Help?

adobe_autofill.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Disable this feature in adobe reader.

Goto Edit > Preferences> Click Forms Tab on left hand side > Select Off in auto Complete Area. (click CTR+K to get this window directly)

Hope this will help.

RAGHU.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Disable this feature in adobe reader.

Goto Edit > Preferences> Click Forms Tab on left hand side > Select Off in auto Complete Area. (click CTR+K to get this window directly)

Hope this will help.

RAGHU.

Level 1

Thanks Raghu!  I tested the forms on several different PCs, and as it turns out the problem was just occurring on

mine due to the autocomplete picking up some stray test field entries that I did some time ago.