• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View Result is Incomplete

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2008 Jan 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a trial version of RoboHelp 7. I have created several topics. When I Generate Primary Layout and click View Result I get a WebHelp Pro Wizard - Limitations popup that says "Windows Properties and Project merging cannot be viewed using Preview. To test all functionality, publish your project to the RoboHelp Server." When I click OK I get a browser view of my project, but I see only one topic.

I don't have the RoboHelp Server. Why don't I see more than just the first topic? Text

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harooki2 and welcome to our community

Please review the link below;

Click here to read

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harooki2 and welcome to the RH community.
RoboHelp Server is a separate Adobe product used to publish WebHelp Pro output to a server from where the users access the help. If you don't have RoboHelp Server you should not be using the WebHelp Pro SSL. You should be using Webhelp instead. Try generating your output using this and you should be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm impressed with such succinct, helpful, and fast responses - and, therefore, optimistic. I'm using the trial version just to get started. My client company will be installing a licensed version within days.

I'm an old RoboHelp user but haven't had a RoboHelp project in awhile, so I have some learning on new features to do. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Don't worry harooki2. These peer to peer forums are amongst the best I've come across. Have fun (re)learning RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp